Never “Two” Little to Learn
Your toddler is probably smarter than you think, and just yearning to explore new skills and concepts. However, flashcards and rote memory aren’t often the way to go about this. They need to learn through play and creativity! Often, some of the best educational toys for 2 years old can encourage development and learning in a fun manner.
These brightly colored and interactive baby toys are perfect when your two-year-old is playing on their own or if you want to join in on the fun! Quench your child’s thirst for knowledge by providing them with best educational toys for 2 years old that do more than just fill a toy box.
The 30 Best Educational Toys for 2 Year Olds
1. Just Smarty Electronic Interactive Alphabet Wall Chart
Kicking things off is the Just Smarty Electronic Interactive Alphabet Wall Chart. This cool and fun toy is the ideal poster for your children’s nursery or playroom. Kids will love the novelty of a wall hanging-toy instead of one that rests on a table or sits on the floor. When they use the mat, they can learn word association, numbers, and letters.
This virtual teacher can even give them a quiz. This is such a cool way to change things up when it comes to best educational toys for 2 years old.
- ✅ EDUCATIONAL TOY FOR EARLY CHILD DEVELOPMENT – Toddlers and young children get to learn the alphabet, word association, learn the numbers and take quizzes
- ✅ GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR NURSERY OR GAME ROOM – This interactive ABC wall poster will complement your child's room or game room. Colorful attractive design will engage and provide hours of fun exploration and learning for your little one.
- ✅ INTUITIVE FUN LEARNING – This wall poster helps your little one to develop new skills needed for preschool and beyond.
2. LeapFrog Scout and Violet 100 Words Book
Building reading skills is so important! The LeapFrog Scout and Violet 100 Words Book is here to help. Young readers can explore one hundred different words by hearing the word, listening to sounds associated with the word, and learning interesting facts.
This bilingual book will teach them new words in both English and Spanish. This mighty but compact book is perfect for travel too!
- Meet Scout and violet who will introduce more than 100 age-appropriate words chosen by learning experts
- Word categories include: pets, animals, food, mealtime, colors, activities, opposites, outside and more
- Touching the words on the pages plays the words, sound effects and fun facts; hear the Learning Friends theme song and My Favorite Word by pressing the light-up star button
3. Teach My Toddler Learning Kit
If you’re searching for a hands-on teaching resource, consider the Teach My Toddler Learning Kit. Ideal for at-home-learning for your little one, it is an excellent way to bond with your child. This kit includes sixty-eight pieces with infinite ways for you to teach and your toddler to learn.
Don’t worry, you aren’t expected to wing it in the teaching department – it includes a teaching guide to help you out. Together you and your child can find out about numbers, shapes, letters, colors, and so much more; making this best educational toys for 2 years old certainly worth a consideration.
- 68 pieces to teach your toddler the alphabet, numbers, shapes and colors
- Kit includes 4 board books, 4 posters, 7 puzzles and 55 flashcards
- Promotes literacy, numeracy, spatial reasoning, hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
More educational toy ideas: 20 Fun Best Educational Toys for Toddlers of 2020
4. TOP BRIGHT Fishing Toys
Learning is more than just letters and numbers, and TOP BRIGHT Fishing Toys knows that when it comes to best educational toys for 2 years old. These super cute little fishes and fishing poles will help your child work on their dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
Additionally, they can help build social skills and strengthen bonds when your kid plays with friends or family. Have a fun fishing adventure without ever leaving your living room!
- SIMULATE REAL FISHING: The toddler fishing game simulates real fishing environment. These 3D fishes are specially designed that will close their mouths and bite the hook when you dangle the toddler fishing pole near them. The wood in the middle makes the fish catching toy more stereoscopic and stylish. A more realistic fishing toy makes kids easily focus on the toys for 2 year old boy and girl
- SOCIAL PLAYTIME: The fishing game for kids comes with 2 toddler fishing poles and 6 fish for catching that makes the toy usable for 2 players at the same time. Your kid can go fishing with their best friend or parent, which help strengthen friendship and parent-child relationship. Recommended as gifts for 2 years old girls and boys
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: It requires an immense amount of coordination to catch the fish since your kid has to carefully adjust the toddler fishing pole. The process of fish catching toy would greatly improves their hand-eye coordination and dexterity. Nice choice as best gifts for 2 year old girls and boys
5. Melissa & Doug Geometric Stacker
Have a child who loves puzzles? Go vertical with the Melissa & Doug Geometric Stacker puzzle. Colorful wooden blocks interlock and stack nearly on wooden pegs. Practice shapes, colors, sorting and counting with these great blocks. There are endless ways to stack and endless ways to play.
- EDUCATIONAL GEOMETRIC STACKER TODDLER TOY: The Melissa & Doug Geometric Stacker Toddler Toy features 25 colorful wooden pieces of rings, octagons, and rectangles that can be matched and stacked on three rods.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: This geometric stacker is made from durable and child-safe materials that deliver exceptional quality and value.
- BUILDS MULTIPLE SKILLS: Our developmental toys help to build early shape, color, and size differentiation skills. Parents and children can play multiple games to help strengthen hand-eye coordination and more.
6. VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk
Your toddler can be just like mom and dad with their very own workspace, the VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk. There are so many ways to learn thanks to the interchangeable curriculum sheets that fit onto the desktop and activate the sounds. As they touch the images on each sheet sounds, melodies, and words are produced.
When they’re ready to create the top flips up into an art station and chalkboard. This compact desk truly has it all and will entertain your child for a handful of years among other best educational toys for 2 years old!
- The Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe is an interactive desk and includes five activity pages to explore that are filled with engaging content
- Extend the fun with expansion packs (each sold separately) that include a wide curriculum; LED display illustrates letter and number stroke order and how to draw basic shapes
- Transforms from a desk into an easel and chalkboard with storage space for art supplies to encourage play and discovery; stool included
7. Aqua Magic Doodle Drawing Mat
A great way to keep your toddler entertained is through open-ended play, which allows them to express their creativity. A giant doodle mat, like the Aqua Magic Doodle Drawing Mat, provides just the perfect opportunity.
The best part about this type of best educational toys for 2 years old is no mess and no clean up because this is an aqua magic mat! Just add clean water to the pens and when they moisten the mat, your child’s doodles magically appear. As the mat dries the images fade away within minutes, no mess and no erasing! Your little one can draw over and over, perfect for the most serious doodle-er’s!
- ❤【Large Drawing Area】Large Size, 40 x 32 Inches. Can be folded into a compact size. Portable for indoor, outdoor and travel. Suitable for children to scribble and learn toys. A good interactive toy for boys and girls.
- ❤【More Accessories】Package included: Doodle mat x 1 + Magic pens x 5 + Drawing Templates x 4 + Drawing molds X 4 + booklet X 1 + EVA moldsX8+ Jigsaw X1. Best gifts or presents for toddler age 2 years old or older.
- ❤【Heathy and Eco-friendly】Reusable - Fill the magic pen with clean water and draw on the magic drawing mat. The doodle needs 3-10 minutes to disappear automatically (depending on the temperature and air flow),kids can draw on doodle mat again and again. The back of the mat is water-resistant Non-woven material,clean and safety for kids. The traces will never be chaotic, satisfying the imagination and creativity of the kids infinite painting. Never make a mess.No ink, No paint.
8. LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set
Does it feel like your toddler is always in your hip pocket? Even when you’re cooking dinner? Let them learn and be near to you in the kitchen with the LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set. The phonics bus magnet attaches to the fridge (or other magnetic surfaces), then your little one can insert tiles to hear letters and phonics.
It goes beyond the building blocks as it also can expand vocabulary when the tile reader uses words in a sentence. Why not make the kitchen a mini classroom with this and other 2-year-old learning toys!
- Play with 26 interactive alphabet tiles! Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of A to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet.
- Includes Magnetic Tile Reader, and 26 Interactive Magnetic Tiles. Skills learned include phonics, the alphabet, fine motor skills, and vocabulary.
- Celebrate A to Z with fun learning songs, including the "Alphabet Song" and "Wheels on the Bus. " Kids can learn the alphabet by placing individual magnetic letter tiles on the bus window.
9. The Learning Journey: My First Match It – Head and Tails
Learning by playing games not only helps your child learn cognitive skills but also social concepts. Such is the case with The Learning Journey: My First Match It – Head and Tails.
You can play this cute matching game to help your little one identify “things we eat” and “things that go”. At the same time they learn taking turns, patience, and playing fair. Looking for the perfect family game for game night with toddlers? This is it!
- EXPLORE THE ANIMAL WORLD – Little learners will love the animal theme of these puzzles. Matching each head to the correct tail is a fun way to explore the world of animals. The friendly, colorful illustrations create ample opportunity for conversation and learning. The strong theme is designed to promote conversational and social skills and capture the imagination of the child.
- INTRODUCE JIGSAWS IN A SIMPLE, FUN WAY - The My First Match It! puzzles are designed to provide just the right level of challenge for the individual child; begin by offering just two matching pieces; increase the challenge level by simply offering more pieces to choose matches from.
- INTRODUCE KEY PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS – These puzzles are a great way to help your child develop basic problem-solving skills such as creative thinking and perseverance. These are skills which can be transferred to other tasks.
10. Bristle Blocks by Battat
These are so cool! Bristle Blocks by Battat can be “stuck” together to build whatever your child can think up; excellent for imaginative play. They help build hand-eye coordination without relying on the careful balance of wooden blocks that can easily frustrate small kids. It’s one of the top interactive toys for 2-year-old budding builders.
- Official Battat Bristle blocks. Soft, rubbery, interlocking bristles on colorful toy blocks that connect together at any angle.
- 80 chunky pieces including wheels, spheres, and plenty other pieces. Powered by imagination, build and rebuild with 80 easy-to-connect blocks for toddlers.
- Sensory activity. Uplifting colors and different textures. Round edges and bristles, bumps, wheels and pyramids that tiny fingers will love to discover.
11. LeapFrog My Own Leaptop
I don’t know about you but my kid absolutely loves my laptop and always wants to play on it. The LeapFrog My Own Leaptop is a great enticing and educational toy that allows them to work on their own laptop while learning about letters and animals. This little laptop can even allow them to “send and receive” emails. If you have a laptop lover I encourage you to give this a try!
- Pretend, play and learn away! Learn about the alphabet, spell your name and more on a pretend play computer built for kids
- The award-winning play of My Own Leaptop is now even better with a larger screen featuring 26 fun critter animations! Tap away in 4 learning modes—ABCs, Messages, Games and Music—and bop along to 16 songs and melodies
- Be big - and little. Pretend to be like Mom and Dad with fun computer role-play, such as emailing with Scout or Violet, and a take-along handle
12. VTech Musical Rhymes Book
Reading is enhanced with songs and music in the VTech Musical Rhymes Book. There is just so much jam-packed into this portable little book your child will likely be able to discover something new each time he/she opens it up. It has sounds, melodies, familiar nursery rhymes, and music to assist with memory, repetition, and reading.
Fine motor skills are developed with the turning and twisting moveable pieces. This petite book is a great tool among other best educational toys for 2 years old that can easily be carried along on any adventure!
- Interactive kids book has big easy-to-turn pages; nursery rhyme book comes with 6 classic nursery rhymes
- Early education learning center build fine motor skills by sliding and twisting the fun play pieces; Pre-K reading book has 40+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Talking book features 5 colorful piano buttons that make sounds and introduce colors and instruments; 2 modes of play: music mode and learning mode
13. SmartMax My First Dinosaurs STEM Magnetic Discovery Building Set
These best educational toys for 2 years old are so silly, making them great for fun, goofy, and educational playtime. While connecting colorful magnetic blocks to form the dinosaur’s body, your child is actually learning early STEM skills.
With the SmartMax My First Dinosaurs STEM Magnetic Discovery Building Set they can build realistic dinosaurs or ones that are creative and wild! This is a unique take on magnetic building blocks thanks to the dinosaur element.
- STEM LEARNING FUN: Build five dinosaurs…or mix and match for crazy jurassic creations! Your kids will have so much fun they won't realize they are learning!
- ENGINEERING AND CREATIVITY: Designed for ages 1-5, young kids will enjoy the simple process of clicking their own animals together. A great introduction to magnetism and STEM concepts in general.
- SET INCLUDES: 14 colorful pieces. The bars are large and strong, the animals are soft and friendly to the touch.
14. First Builders Big Building Bag
These blocks are a classic, and the First Builders Big Building Bag gives your child eighty colorful pieces to experiment with. They will be required to focus and pay attention while carefully constructing towers, castles, and more! Every time they deconstruct their creation they can start over and build a brand new toy. Everyone should have this classic mega-block set.
- 80 classic-colored building blocks, including special shapes
- Perfect for little hands
- Hands-on play for early childhood development
15. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Piggy Bank
Counting and the early concept of money are important but difficult topics to teach. Thankfully, the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Piggy Bank makes it a little easier.
From six months on your child can enjoy this toy by selecting the correct smart stages play mode, meaning it grows with your child. They can start with cause and effect using cheery melodies and continue on to counting the coins and value. Why get a ceramic piggy bank they can’t play with when you can use this one?
- 40+ sing-along songs, tunes & phrases
- Includes Smart Stages technology – learning content changes as baby grows
- Two levels of play offer fresh songs, phrases & sounds for your little one's age & stage
16. Mag-Genius Award Winning building Magnet Tiles Blocks
Next is the Mag-Genius Award Winning building Magnet Tiles Blocks. These can be tricky to build with, but that is a good thing. Your little one will have to focus and strategize to build 3-D structures out of these colorful magnetic shapes.
Little hands can easily stick and un-stick the magnetic pieces unlike some building blocks that get stuck. If you want to covertly encourage engineering skills, look no further.
- BUILD DIFFERENT STRUCTURES - Featuring 60 pieces of translucent magnet tiles, watch your little one have a blast building and playing with all sorts of magnetic structures all day long.
- NO MORE STUCK BRICKS - Regular building blocks can be a pain to connect and dismantle. These magnetic building tiles are designed to be easily connected and removed by little hands.
- UNLEASH YOUR CHILD'S CREATIVITY - Playing with magnetic blocks can help fine-tune your child's hand-eye coordination, math and engineering, problem solving, and fine motor skills.
17. LeapFrog Scoop & Learn Ice Cream Cart
Move over play kitchen, the LeapFrog Scoop & Learn Ice Cream Cart is here. A unique take on imaginative food play, this cart lets your child scoop, build, and serve. The recipe and order cards facilitate following directions, memory, and counting. This cute little trolley makes learning a sweet treat and is rather popular among little girls!
- The magic scooper scoops up the ice cream and toppings to create tasty-looking combinations while introducing the colors and flavors of four ice cream scoops and three toppings
- Build memory and sequencing skills by choosing from six cute animal order cards and following the instructions
- Count to ten along with the ice cream cart by pressing the syrup pump or coin button
18. Learning Resources Spike The Fine Motor Hedgehog
Moving on to Learning Resources Spike The Fine Motor Hedgehog – these quills are safe to touch and your child will have fun on the play mat while doing so! Each time they try to put the quills back in their spot on Spike’s back, they are strengthening the muscles in their hand. This will help with dexterity and fine motor control.
As they get older the quills may be used for counting and sorting. This is one animal you will want to welcome into your home.
- FINE MOTOR GAMES FOR KIDS: Build fine motor skills with chunky, peg-shaped pieces that fit to the back of this friendly hedgehog
- DEVELOP: Colorful quills help kids build color recognition, sorting, and counting skills through fine motor skill games
- TOYS FOR TODDLERS: Now fine motor intrinsic toys come with easy to grasp pieces that are just the right size for little toddler and preschool hands to hold. Fine motor set includes 2-piece hedgehog about 6” in diameter, 12 quills, and activity guide
19. TOP BRIGHT Toddler Tools Set
Have a future construction site manager? Take a look at the TOP BRIGHT Toddler Tools Set. This toolbox has so many ways to learn. The gears, hammer, nails, and screwdriver allow your child to learn how things fit together, build motor skills, and strategize. All of the pieces fit into an on-the-go truck complete with a pull string. Great for a boy or girl, this toy will have them more than pretending to build but actually building developmental skills.
- LIL PROJECT MANAGERS: Did you know that pretend play is more than just a simple activity? Young kids are dealing mini projects, which requires advanced thinking strategies, communication and social skills. Through role-playing, knowledge transfers from one situation to another. Our innovative toddler tool set toys for 2 year old boy play set immerses young kids in STEM skills while playing, providing opportunity to explore their interests, abilities and the world through personal experiences.
- 3-IN-1 ACTIVITIES: This toddler tool set car toys for 2 year old boy comes with a sturdy string which allows to be used as a pull-along-toy. It’s also a construction toolbox play set for building imaginations, and a toy truck you can take to playdates at a friend’s house or to a park. Its bright colors and gadgets encourage sensory stimulation.The activity truck as a built-in storage component for all of the accessories it comes with, perfect for tight living spaces.
- KEEP THEM BUSY WHEN YOU ARE: We know how much you cherish the time spent with your children, but sometimes the busy life of a parent doesn’t always allow much opportunities. If you want to make sure that the little ones are occupied while doing something fun, productive and safe, this multi-functional tool truck toys for 2 year old boy is perfect for you.
20. Battat – Shape Sorter House
Your little one will be picking out and identifying shapes in no time with the Battat – Shape Sorter House. Perfect for young ones or toddlers, your little one can learn shapes, colors, and fine motor development with this fun little house.
Putting the colorful shapes into their respective holes helps with hand-eye coordination and dexterity. Once they have successfully fit all of the shapes into the holes they can use the keys to unlock the door and start over once again. This one is sure to be loved and played with again and again.
- 14-Pieces shape sorting house: match the shapes of the blocks and pop them all in the house! Then unlock the doors with the bright-colored key and start all over again!
- Learning toy: learn colors, shapes and concepts like cause-and-effect; improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- 12 different shapes: yes, there is the usual standard shapes Like the circle, the square, The Star and the triangle, but kids will also love grasping the cat, the car, The key and the heart!
21. 3 Bees & Me Bath Toys
These 3 Bees & Me Bath Toys magnetic boats are one of the best educational toys for 2 years old that make bath time oh so fun. Your little one can get creative and take them on a deep-sea adventure, an ocean rescue, or maybe even face off pirates.
The colorful boats also include numbers and magnetic pieces to join them together to facilitate number recognition and counting. Bath time can be learning time with these adorable little boats.
- BEST VALUE - Why pay extra for separate toddler bath toys when you can get this most popular 4 boats in 1 playset deal today?
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT - bathtime toys kids will play with and love you for! For every preschool boy or girl
- SAFE FOR KIDS & THE ENVIRONMENT – certified BPA free, phthalate free and lead free and built to last!
22. Melissa & Doug Counting Caterpillar Classic Toy
The Melissa & Doug Counting Caterpillar Classic Toy is classic and cute. It has large numbered segments that are perfect for little hands to arrange and sort, lending itself to number identification and counting. Each one is a different color and fits perfectly onto the happy caterpillar’s body. As they get familiar with the numbers they can even start to do beginning math problems! This is one of the great learning toys for 2 years old.
- Classic wooden counting toy: the Melissa & Doug counting Caterpillar features 10 numbered segments with printed dots for easy counting. Each segment is a different color. Young learners can sort by numerical order or do beginner math problems.
- Quality wooden construction: our counting Caterpillar has smooth, rounded edges and will stand up to years of play
- Helps develop multiple skills: The Melissa & Doug counting Caterpillar encourages number skills, color recognition, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and imaginative play
23. The Learning Journey Learn With Me – Count & Learn Cookie Jar
If you have an appetite for learning try out the Learning Journey Learn With Me – Count & Learn Cookie Jar. Counting and math skills are made fun with an adorable cookie jar that also builds listening skills and tactile development. Kids can fill the jar in play mode to hear the jar sing as they count along or test their skills with quiz mode. If you’re hungry for educational toys for 2 years old, look no further!
- KEY FEATURES – This happy cookie jar features two play modes for fun hands-on learning. Play modes include: Let’s Learn Counting! and Find It! quiz mode. Cookie Jar is safe and a valuable learning tool for both BOYS and GIRLS ages 2 and up. THE SPECS: 10 numbered cookies with corresponding chocolate chips for counting, 1 decorative kid-friendly Cookie Jar. Requires two AA batteries (included).
- EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS – Introduces counting and numbers. Aligns with STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) standards. Creatively builds tactile, motor, listening, thinking, and learning skills.
- SUPPORTS DEVELOPMENTAL SKILLS - Improves FINE MOTOR SKILLS by requiring your child to gently place the correct cookie into the jar. Builds CONFIDENCE and Boosts SELF-ESTEEM by providing a sense of achievement. Supports COGNITIVE development by encouraging your child to think creatively to find the correct cookie.
24. Buckle Toy – Buddy Backpack
Forget the boring backpacks and try out the Buckle Toy – Buddy Backpack. You will be surprised how the most mundane things can engage children, like buckles and clasps. But they love to practice doing and undoing the colorful easy-snap buckles, and this backpack has twelve. This simple action helps to reinforce problem-solving, hand-eye coordination, and motor skills. It also makes a great place for them to keep all their belongings!
- BUCKLES - 12 child-friendly buckles in a variety of clasp styles
- DEVELOPMENT – Helps toddlers develop fine motor skills, cognitive skills, hand eye coordination, problem solving
- ENGAGING - Easy glide zipper pocket; Decorated with numbers and shapes will engage child to learn early math and counting
25. Sesame Street Elmo’s On The Go Letters
One of the best learning toys for 2 years old on-the-go is the Sesame Street Elmo’s On The Go Letters. Big, easy to grasp letters fit perfectly into their puzzle-like spots, complete with cute pictures to help with letter sounds and identification.
It is an alphabet on the go as they all fit neatly into a compact storage and travel case. You don’t have to let learning take a back seat just because you’re on vacation with this portable toy.
- Easy storage
- Take-along carry case
- 26 colorful letters
26. BEST LEARNING INNO PAD Smart Fun Lessons
If you have a child who likes to learn a variety of topics, consider the BEST LEARNING INNO PAD Smart Fun Lessons. It has sixteen different activity pages, that’s a lot! Each with a different curriculum that the pad recognizes to talk and sing to your little one as they press the images.
Parents will love all the features in such a simple design, such as volume control and quiz mode. Kids will love its bright and engaging pictures. Easy to store and easy to take along, this is perfect for car, train, or plane rides.
- Take learning to the next level with one of today's most popular technologies; INNO Pad. This interactive STEM media pad combines reading and learning games with a rich collection of 16 activity pages that keeps children occupied for countless hours. Best Educational Toy Gift The ideal Birthday gifts or Christmas presents for any toddlers, preschoolers, boy or girl who is eager to learn.
- 4 Modes: Learn - An interactive approach to learning through exploration and engage your children's development, curiosity and creativity with words and fun sounds; Basic and Advanced Quiz - Reinforce the learning experience with a fun activity; Music - having fun with music and leaning about the world.
- Comes with 8 durable plastic (PP) learning cards (16 lesson pages) and volume control. Take learning activities on the go; perfect for long car or plane rides. Great gift idea for preschoolers; boys and girls.
27. Fisher-Price Drillin’ Action Tool Set
The Fisher-Price Drillin’ Action Tool Set is great for novice builders of any age. The working drill actually screws in the screws, complete with fun realistic sounds. The included two wood pieces allow little ones to complete a project, but not without focus and dexterity. This would make a great addition to your child’s toolset, especially for boys.
- Realistic drilling action & sounds!
- Drill in forward or reverse—just squeeze the handle to activate drill
- 2 wood pieces give kids a project to complete!
You may be interested in: The Best Toys for 2-Year-Old Boys 2020 Gift Buying Ideas
28. Bettroom Shape Color Recognition Geometric Board
What kid doesn’t love puzzles? The Bettroom Shape Color Recognition Geometric Board is a unique puzzle in which colorful wooden shapes include holes that allow them to be sorted onto a board with pegs. Only certain shapes correlate with each peg, so your child will need to focus and problem-solve to finish the puzzle. Kids can practice logic, matching, and of course early shapes with this durable wooden toy, great for at home or on the go!
- Build early shape, color and size differentiation skills: it can inspire children's imagination as well as promote their physical and intellectual development. Perfectly sized for toddlers' hands, great choice as travel toys.
- Encourages hand-eye coordination and imaginative play: This is a wonderful Educational shape toy for toddlers, help kids learn shapes, colors, counting and hand-eye coordination.Great toddler toys for 3 4-5 6 year old boys girls.
- NON-TOXIC and safe to use, They are all non-toxic, BPA Free, Lead Free, Phthalate Free. The wood is smooth and the keys are well attached. Very durable and of the highest quality.
29. VTech KidiBeats Drum Set
Music lovers will flip over this VTech KidiBeats Drum Set and parents will be thankful they don’t have the headache-inducing sound of a real drum set. These perfectly sized drums are the ultimate sensory tool, each having their own sound. They can create their own music or play along to melodies. It goes above and beyond your average drums when switched to numbers or letters mode, making it one of the best educational toys for 2 years old to get for your kids!
- Kids learning toy has three drum pads and cymbal each with its own unique sound for sensory development
- Toddlers can play along to 9 melodies in styles including rock, dance and pop; music toy teaches letters, numbers, and music
- Kids drum set has 4 modes of play: free play, letters, numbers, and follow-along; each drum features a unique LED light
30. Melissa & Doug Wooden Peg Puzzles Set
The Melissa & Doug Wooden Peg Puzzles Set features classic style puzzles in three different themes, farm animals, safari animals, and things-that-go! The pegged pieces encourage fine motor development while the puzzle shapes work to build problem-solving and perseverance. These fun puzzles are sure to get a lot of use as your little one works to fit the piece in again and again.
- Three 8-piece wooden peg puzzles with matching pictures under pieces
- Farm features baby and parent farm animals (horse, sheep, pig, cow)
- Safari features baby and parent wild animals (giraffe, zebra, lion, elephant)
Let the Learning Begin!
It can be a challenge to keep things interesting and educational for your two-year-old, especially when competing with television and tablets. Thankfully, these best educational toys for 2 years old work to keep your child learning and engaged.
I personally love these learning toys – the TOP BRIGHT Fishing Toy, The Learning Journey: My First Match It – Head and Tails and Teach My Toddler Learning Kit – all of which are great baby activities to do together, having fun while building social and cognitive skills.
I know you will have a blast with any of these top learning toys for 2 years old! Hopefully, you enjoyed the list. If so, be sure to leave a comment and share it with other toddler parents in need of ideas.
Last update on 2020-07-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API